VALID FROM NOVEMBER TO APRIL
ONLY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.
- Quantity to confirm departure: Minimum 2
- Maximum capacity per day: 30 passengers
- Duration: Full Day
- Kayak tour: 2 hour kayaking
- Minimum age required: 18 years old.
- No previous Kayak experience needed.
- Double stable kayaks with tiller.
- Equipment included : kayaks, paddles, waterproof dry suit, boots, life jackets, waterproof bags
- Included: Images of the activity and the entrace to Los Glaciares National Park
- Dificulty: medium.
Upsala Kayak Experience is an immersion in the heart of the Upsala Glacier Zone. It includes navigation in the Argentino Lake and double Kayak journey in the Upsala channel, a unique activity in the area, with more than 7 beaches to disembark.
Our staff, specialized in this activity guides have the aim to create an unbelievable experience for our visitors. Before touching land, they take care that every passenger has the necessary equipment (dry thermal suits, lifejackets) and explain how to row and safety measures. Some warming up and our visitors will be ready to start the Kayak experience in the beach that our staff considers the best taking the climate into consideration.
The adventure starts in the Upsala channel with the possibility to see different size icebergs, very near and almost touch them. An experience which shows the insignificance of man facing Nature.
After kayaking for about two hours we go back to the ship. Lunchbox and return to El Calafate.
Unique activity in the world of kayaking between icebergs in Argentine lake in Los Glaciares National Park.
Minimum age: 18 years old
Valid from November to April – Only Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.